Thursday, April 26, 2012

Be Encouraged

This is a song that was in my head this morning right after doing my own personal devotions. God knows just what we need and when we need it. Sometimes I will tell my sister what songs come to me when I am going through some hard trial, and the very song in my head will be something directly related to the trial that I am facing, and it will encourage me and help me. My sister tells me "that's Gods angels  are singing to you" That thought alone comforts me, and I truly believe that God does send His angels to encourage and strengthen us just when we need it most!  I wanted to share this song that was given to me this morning and I hope it might be an encouragment to someone out there who might need some special encouragment from GOD! ;D

       THERE'S A MIRACLE IN THE MAKING

The crowd was great but she knew she had to reach Him.For it was her last hope of ever being healed.


So she pressed through until she touched his garment

Oh, and right then and there, her miracle was fulfilled.


There's a miracle in the making One just for you the Father is working even now. Your prayers have been heard and the answer is on the way There's a miracle in the making for you today!

Have you prayed and prayed and still you find no answer.

Has your faith grown weak and you feel you're all alone?


Don't give up for the God you serve won't leave you.


There's a miracle for you, just keep holding on.


There's a miracle in the making One for you the Father is working even now. Your prayers have been heard and the answer is on the way There's a miracle in the making for you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment