Saturday, January 1, 2011

TRUST in the LORD!

 

 

Psalms 18:2

The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will TRUST; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Well it is a New Year! 2010 was very challenging for me and for many people I know. Many hard trials, temptations, etc.; but "THANK THE LORD" through it all He was always there and an ever present help in time of need.

This past year God has been dealing with me a lot on trusting in Him. Not leaning on my own understanding, but to acknowledge Him in all things, go to Him with ALL things, and TRUST that He will work out every detail in the best way possible. There really are so many things this year where I was forced to lean hard on the Lord and not once did the Lord not show up or not be that help when I needed it most! It is such a blessing to have the Lord to go to with every obstacle, every tear, every problem, every joy, every heartache, and KNOW that He is there, He cares, and He is that 'ever present help'. Why do we ever doubt? Did He not create this entire world? The heavens above, the sea below? Did he not create you and me? Did He not send his only begotten Son, to die and live so that we would have the hope of heaven and life more abundantly? Is He not 'Love' in the purest form?

Romans 5: 6-8

We can Trust a savior who gave His life so that we might live! Have a great NEW YEAR in 2011 and remember GOD NEVER FAILS! You can TRUST Him!

Through it all, through it all,
I've learned to trust in Jesus,
I've learned to trust in God;
Through it all, through it all,
I've learned to depend upon His Word.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment