Friday, August 13, 2010

TRUST with ALL THINE HEART...



Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5,6

To trust in the Lord with all your heart is sometimes easier said then done. Sometimes we think we are trusting and then God allows us to go through something very difficult and we start to question God. We start asking 'Lord are you sure this is the right thing? Are you sure that you want me to go this way?' Why would the Lord allow this or that? We begin to doubt- I don't know if God really cares. If God cared why would he let this happen?

When we begin to question then God comes in and shows us in a very tender way- you are not trusting me. And then He begins to ask the questions back. Do you believe I love you? Do you believe I would only do what is best for you? Do you really TRUST me? Do you trust that I know whats best? Do you trust me with your trial? Do you trust me with that thing you treasure most? Are you willing to give it ALL to me and leave it knowing that I know whats best? Do you trust my judgement? Do you trust my love?

How is it with you?

Are you trusting the Lord with ALL your heart or are you holding back a part?

Let us do our best to give everything to God and TRUST HIM with ALL OF OUR HEART!


No comments:

Post a Comment